Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deep CLEAVAGE

Debaser said:
I'm not joking. There are a greater number of receptors in the shoulder girdle area which is why the upper chest, traps, and delts can look "steroidal."

I'm guessing this is why people often get ridiculous pumps in that area while on a cycle.

I can't find it at the moment, it's outlined on the HST forum somewhere.

Debaser said:
I can't find it at the moment, it's outlined on the HST forum somewhere.

Debaser, Ulter debunked this information over on the anabolic forum.

I don't know who is right, but I do trust Ulter -- I believe the problem was that the studies performed on individuals who didn't work out.

This thread is pointless w/o pics :rolleyes:

psychedout said:
Debaser, Ulter debunked this information over on the anabolic forum.

I don't know who is right, but I do trust Ulter -- I believe the problem was that the studies performed on individuals who didn't work out.

I'm not sure if it really matters...more receptors is more receptors as far as I know, but AAS isn't my forte. But if you look at natural bodybuilders vs. steroidal ones at a similar weight, the upper pecs, traps and delts aren't as pronounced.

Debaser said:
I'm not sure if it really matters...more receptors is more receptors as far as I know, but AAS isn't my forte. But if you look at natural bodybuilders vs. steroidal ones at a similar weight, the upper pecs, traps and delts aren't as pronounced.

AMEN brother! My traps,delts and upper chest ARE less pronounced

4906213August2004_001-med.JPG

4906213August2004_049-med.JPG

Being "natural" is a FUCKING curse!!

on a serious note though my pecs are coming along, but I noticed the gap between my pecs is kind of large. Is that a genetic thing or as I continue to workout and my pecs grow more it will fill that out?

Top Bottom