Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Decent cutting cycle for a woman?

Cdub0325

So, I've done var only cycles. For reference I'm female. 5'1.5" 123# 16% bf. I have ran var only, ecy only, and clen only cycles. I'm 7 weeks out from figure. Right now I'm stacking var with ecy, but plan to drop the ecy and switch to clen a couple weeks out and add in nolva 3 weeks out and drop the var a week out. Reason for switching to clen and adding nolva and then dropping var is because I retain water like a mfer! I respond very well to clen. Since starting my var I'm holding on to a couple extra pounds of water. I've never stacked until now, so any input would be greatly appreciated!

Hi
Clen + t3 is a good combo
Var is dry compound
You should not retain water on it(what lab of var is it?
Var it's the most expensive raw that's why is hard to get legit one
Retaining water is down to your diet
When your bf is low enough aldactone can be used 1 day before prejudging to harden up (2 doses of 25 ) should be plenty
You can post a pic where r u now for better advice
Best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
Clen + t3 is a good combo
Var is dry compound
You should not retain water on it(what lab of var is it?
Var it's the most expensive raw that's why is hard to get legit one
Retaining water is down to your diet
When your bf is low enough aldactone can be used 1 day before prejudging to harden up (2 doses of 25 ) should be plenty
You can post a pic where r u now for better advice
Best

T3 scares me just because I don't want to mess with thyroid function. Maybe it's the yohimbine?? Never heard of aldactone.

Thyroid meds r pretty safe
Var it's one of those meds (pct as well)that il only use pharma grade
There was no single case of shutting down your thyroids unless there was underlying problems with it in the first place
Pm me your diet so I can adjust it if you want
Will be back after 4pm (Greenwich time)
Work time
Have good day
Best

@Stevesmi is 100% right.

Check out this article I wrote on woman and steroids -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids-and-women

In the article, I talk about the best steroids for females. I also talk about SARMS as a side effect free alternative.

If you have never used SARMS before, I highly recommend trying a SARMS cycle. SARMS are not near as good as steroids for building muscle mass but they are way superior for fat loss and endurance and there is zero risk of developing emasculating side effects.

I am not a fan of clen and t3 but it sounds like you know your body and how it responds. Good luck with your upcoming show!

In my opinion, a decent cutting cycle for a lady should be also safe. Therefore, it is best to stick to Cardarine GW + SR9009 + N2Slin + Yohimflame. This would be quite a killer stack, and at the same time extremely safe one. My wife has used this twice, and the results were amazing both times.

Top Bottom