Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca for woman?

nsashbl01 said:
Have her get blood work. Look at Cortisol, when mine is high I hurt more. Check E, when it's low, she'll hurt. My wife can attest to that, (she has low E naturally). Stay away from the Winny, not worth it imo. B12 may give some energy, depends what blood work shows.

I already mentioned bloodwork too her, but it might be kinda late now.. She already started the var/gh. She has done winstrol before, but very low shots.. 15-20mg 2x week! She just wanted to see how she reacted to it, and she did respond very well in my opinion. Wether she uses it again, not sure..Just a thought! She will use b12, I just have to get some more for her to use..

Problem with Deca is it is longer lasting - can't bail out if sides start. She would be better off with NPP instead, shorter half life.

BUT, if she likes the Var/GH combo - why not stick with that? If she has her training and diet down - that is enough. Especially if she already hasd a great base and a lot of experience competing.

Also if the goal is some size building right now, creatine is a nice synergistic complement to var.

superqt4u2nv said:
It is your call I was convinced until my last show that everyone had to be juicing. I see now that most are for sure not. Take a look around this trend right now is smaller tighter lean great abs, a little delt cap and some decent legs IMO if you don't have complete shit for genetics that can all be achieved naturally. The girls I seen place tops at my last show were surly natural. Figure is making a statement right now that it is not bodybuilding and girls with that physic will not be rewarded. Better yet check out the Arnold this year and see what gets reward. If you know some NPC judges talk to them. I know of another site where several NPC judges post you could pm them if you don’t take my word for it this look in figure is here to stay.

Has she been to a chiropractor or some that does ART? I had serious issues last winter I started taking labrada elastic joint along with seeing a chiro the speclized in sports related injuries. He never once told me to stop lifting he gave me tons of exercises etc to help me strengthen my weak areas. I really don’t think deca is the cure for her cause once she comes off those issues will still be there.

I agree with you 100%, genetics is a big part.. Its hard to say sometimes whos juicing and whose not.. I think in reality, most have taken a little something, they just dont admit it. Wether it be some clen, 5mg var, or whatever. Everyone is always looking for a little edge, and I dont think there is nothing wrong with it either.

Her first show, she actually was way to ripped and the judges thought she was a bodybuilder. She came in 4th. So we had to tone it down a lot this year.. Trial and error.. This past show my buddy wrote her diet and she used a personal trainer for her legs. It helped big time.. came in 2nd! If I told you what she was eating, youd be like wtf? She actually cheated more than I thought she should, but she pulled it off. Her metabolism is amazing..

She was seeing my chiropractor, but doesnt anymore or hasnt in awhile.. She actually is being trained 2x/week by an NPC judge. He is taking her under his wing.. He is going to help her with posing, and her back. And she uses another guy for her legs. She actually wanted me to ask people online opinions, especially from females, to see what she should do. I appreciate your help and everyone elses..

We will be at the Arnold next year too..

Daisy_Girl said:
Problem with Deca is it is longer lasting - can't bail out if sides start. She would be better off with NPP instead, shorter half life.

BUT, if she likes the Var/GH combo - why not stick with that? If she has her training and diet down - that is enough. Especially if she already hasd a great base and a lot of experience competing.

I mentioned that to her already, she understands.. nsash, mentioned NPP too. I will look into that further..

Var/Gh combo is excellent for her.. and she will stick with that. She loves var(10mg/ed).. She gets so hard, and strong.. Its her favorite by far.. Diet and training is definetely down pat. We have that under control, and know exactly what to do.. Posing is the missing piece.. Takes practice. Ive tried to show her how to flex her back, but she just cant grasp it yet. That is why she is practicing now, instead of waiting to last minute like last show. She will be ready for sure at the Arnold!

imo - deca for chicks is overrated unless there are real joint issues....

that said -extended runs of hgh arent any better

think npp/var and even low eq

Sassy69 said:
Also if the goal is some size building right now, creatine is a nice synergistic complement to var.

Funny you should say that, ive seen my girl using my phosphagen hp.. She usues that and glutamine!

The Shadow said:
imo - deca for chicks is overrated unless there are real joint issues....

that said -extended runs of hgh arent any better

think npp/var and even low eq

Its just one of her knees, we are assuming its her joints, but she doenst want to go to doctor. She is stubborn..

Var will be used for sure, Im going to look into npp.. EQ is a no no for her, I gave her some last year just to see how she reacted, and she broke out big time. (15-20mg)

Daisy_Girl said:

I totally agree. NPP would be a much better choice for a female - hell, for a male!

Just playing devil's advocate here - she has ONLY knee joint problems and DECA is an ok self-medication route but seeing a doctor isn't??? Uh... might want to recheck your thought processes on that.

I'm going to guess she's run deca in the past (many yrs ago as you said) because that's what was available to her or most common among the guys she lifted with, as opposed to choosing a particular AAS based on goals, sides, etc.? To that end, if var has worked great but maybe she's looking for other options, just because she's done deca in the past when that was probably the defacto AAS available (regardless of appropriateness), doesn't mean its the only thing to consider going forward. There are lots of other options, as mentioned above.

Dunno if I"m stating the obvious, but those were a few of the thoughts that hit me coming from this discussion.

Top Bottom