Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Over 40 steroid cycle?

deraiu

First off what do you think about people over 40 using steroids who have been using them for the past 20 years in terms of lowering dosing. or do you think when you're over 40 you should keep the doses the same?
I know a lot of professional bodybuilders are in their early 40s and they are doing quite well. I think the last few bodybuilders who won Mr Olympia were all either in their late 30s or 40s but I could be wrong
what is your opinion on this can you please give me some good ideas and tips

i always preach more conservative dosing regardless of your age but as you get older, you should be even more protective of your health and realize that over time, ped's take more of a toll on you and as you age, it can be much worse on you...

have you seen the bloodwork of all these "professional bodybuilders" confirming they are "ok" ?? or is this something you assume based on a picture?

I didn't start till I was 43. I played with SARMs and those chemicals often grouped with SARMs initially and finally when 46 I started TRT. I got no intention of ever competing professionally, but it is nice when we go out and I am holding my own with the 20 somethings even if I have more grey hair. On the idea of dosage I am pretty conservative with 250 mg a week being around the top dose for anything I have done except test to date. Test max was 500 mg. On the idea of compounds though I am a little risky as yes I ran Tren and honestly loved it, but again dosing at 200 mg a week. Next major cycle will be Test at 460 mg a week using both cypionate and acetate, 200 mg Tren per week and 200 mg Mast per week.

At my age I don't need to be a 250 lb monster, just a good lean 185-195 lbs that I can easily maintain, while not being a stick in the mud when it comes to the party.

Once I get the look I want I plan to try and maintain using just Testosterone cypionate and Anavar. Maybe do a 4 week on 4 week off kind of cycle with the anavar and test blasts. Have to play and see what works.

First off what do you think about people over 40 using steroids who have been using them for the past 20 years in terms of lowering dosing. or do you think when you're over 40 you should keep the doses the same?
I know a lot of professional bodybuilders are in their early 40s and they are doing quite well. I think the last few bodybuilders who won Mr Olympia were all either in their late 30s or 40s but I could be wrong
what is your opinion on this can you please give me some good ideas and tips
over 40 no problem just use testosterone

500mgs testosterone enanthate/week with some n2guard

I didn't start till I was 43. I played with SARMs and those chemicals often grouped with SARMs initially and finally when 46 I started TRT. I got no intention of ever competing professionally, but it is nice when we go out and I am holding my own with the 20 somethings even if I have more grey hair. On the idea of dosage I am pretty conservative with 250 mg a week being around the top dose for anything I have done except test to date. Test max was 500 mg. On the idea of compounds though I am a little risky as yes I ran Tren and honestly loved it, but again dosing at 200 mg a week. Next major cycle will be Test at 460 mg a week using both cypionate and acetate, 200 mg Tren per week and 200 mg Mast per week.

At my age I don't need to be a 250 lb monster, just a good lean 185-195 lbs that I can easily maintain, while not being a stick in the mud when it comes to the party.

Once I get the look I want I plan to try and maintain using just Testosterone cypionate and Anavar. Maybe do a 4 week on 4 week off kind of cycle with the anavar and test blasts. Have to play and see what works.
nice post, i agree completely

Top Bottom