Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deadlifts anyone?

LCBUTLER

I think I am the only person in my gym who does deadlifts...is everyone scared of them or something?

Anyway I love them, I feel they have helped my back development more than anything else. Does anyone share these feelings??

I love deadlifts, I do them every Tuesday(back day) and they have added some good size to my back as well. But when ever I do them my heart feels like it will beat out of my chest

M18

They are definately good for getting the heart rate up. Do you do them heavy every week or heavy every other week? I have been doing light weight deads for the weeks I do heavy squats, and heavy deads when I do something other than squats for legs...just too much for the lower back to handle...for me at least.

my job required heavy lifting...deadlifts are a must!!!!RADAR

LCBUTLER said:
They are definately good for getting the heart rate up. Do you do them heavy every week or heavy every other week? I have been doing light weight deads for the weeks I do heavy squats, and heavy deads when I do something other than squats for legs...just too much for the lower back to handle...for me at least.
I go full out every time I do them but if that back starts to get a little sore then I will back off and take it easy the next week.

Yes I am scared of deads. And squats.

Yes I do them. No I don't love them.

Ugh, how could anybody. I am wasted after leg day. Just a heap of limping pain. And crying. Yes, pain and crying...and sadness. Those are the 3 things I feel after leg day, pain, crying, and sadness. Oh, and of course no energy.

:)

Ive been doing deads ever since I started on this board. I will say that they suck because the I cant seem to increase the weight I'm using. maybe I'm doing them wrong, but after a few months you would think that I could lift more than 300#'s.

Any tricks that you guys know of or does it just take a long time do increase deadlift weights?

You think deadlifts are rare--how about cleans? Either power cleans or hang cleans. I swear I think I am the only one in Ohio that does these!!!

I never have done cleans except in my basement where no one can see;)

I am damn sure not going to do them at the gym until I can perform them with a bit of authority

Top Bottom