Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dallas McCarver Dead?

My condolences - he was a really nice guy and a good person. Such a pity these things happen, and they do in such awkward ways. This august has been pretty deadly for athletes all over the world...

He choked while eating and suffocated to death. His death had nothing to do with steroids despite all the rumours.

We will clear up everything in the next episode of Evolutionary radio.

Dallas was a future Mr. Olympia. It was way too soon. He was only 26.

He choked while eating and suffocated to death. His death had nothing to do with steroids despite all the rumours.

We will clear up everything in the next episode of Evolutionary radio.

Dallas was a future potential Mr. Olympia. It was way too soon. He was only 26.

Corrected. 26 IS too young

There is more to this than just choking. Listen to the 911 call. Likely he passed out for another reason and then choked because he had food in his mouth. I am interested to hear more details as they come out. I have a strong feeling based on what I have read and heard that insulin may have played a factor here.

There is more to this than just choking. Listen to the 911 call. Likely he passed out for another reason and then choked because he had food in his mouth. I am interested to hear more details as they come out. I have a strong feeling based on what I have read and heard that insulin may have played a factor here.

I'm diabetic and use insulin at a low dose. There are times where I've gone hypo if I didn't eat at the right times. When you're hypo, a lot of things can go wrong.

Link??

Top Bottom