Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dallas McCarver Dead?

so far it looks like he was found choking

if so wow, what a bad break and scary cause this type of thing can happen to anyone randomly who is alone at home.

Yep. Food.

Definitely a reminder to never take life for granted. I find myself more and more aware of that while driving, especially on my motorcycle, since everybody is looking down at their phones nowadays.

Definitely a reminder to never take life for granted. I find myself more and more aware of that while driving, especially on my motorcycle, since everybody is looking down at their phones nowadays.

There's an almost funny video of people getting hit while on their phone - aka 'Darwinism'.

motorcycles are also very hard to see regardless when making turns.

when i bicycle ride i typically come close to being hit a half dozen times per ride each time crossing

people on their phones, texting, looking up news, etc. cops should be hammering people for that shit, very dangerous to multitask while driving

Top Bottom