Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Daily lifting stats for Ricanx99

ricanx99 said:
Post elsewhere if you wanna be a dick.

Here I am trying to start a club and your going to get mad at me??? A club of that nature would be one of the best! I guess you don't know me or understand. Sarge would understand...

ps -
I'm 5 ft. 7 inch. TALL

:lmao: FF in a pink headband. Kodak momment right there.

Ricanx he's a jokefull someofabitch, grain of salt brother... a grain of salt.

Me and AL started a "Bigg Bench Club" ... we wear mandatory Under armour and 80's aeorbic socks on our flat bench days :)

On a more serious note:

Welcome to logging bro! If you have any questions about the Bill starr 5x5 before you start it, don't hesitate to ask...

FFQuads said:
Both ya'll look pretty short in your pics. Do you want to start a "Short at Shit" club? We can get shirts made and all get combat boots and head bans???

Im 6'0 .... can i still be in the club?

sgtslaughter said:
:lmao: FF in a pink headband. Kodak momment right there.

Ricanx he's a jokefull someofabitch, grain of salt brother... a grain of salt.

Me and AL started a "Bigg Bench Club" ... we wear mandatory Under armour and 80's aeorbic socks on our flat bench days :)

On a more serious note:

Welcome to logging bro! If you have any questions about the Bill starr 5x5 before you start it, don't hesitate to ask...

Thanks Sarge, I'm moving back to the other side of the state and Ricanx99 and I will be lifting together again, so I'll keep him straight on the 5x5.

ZGzaZ said:
Im 6'0 .... can i still be in the club?

I thought you were shorter. Your log's name mislead me. YOU ARE OUT! Way to tall. How about your buddy? I bet he is 6 ft. 3 inch. and now I'm the huge idiot. great....

FFQuads said:
I thought you were shorter. Your log's name mislead me. YOU ARE OUT! Way to tall. How about your buddy? I bet he is 6 ft. 3 inch. and now I'm the huge idiot. great....

haha!! damnit! Yea, as for my log, I just have this thing for midgets. I have this fantasy about lining about 4-5 of them up and trying to jump over them all. He is a bit shorter, but a strong muthagoose!

FFQuads said:
Here I am trying to start a club and your going to get mad at me??? A club of that nature would be one of the best! I guess you don't know me or understand. Sarge would understand...

ps -
I'm 5 ft. 7 inch. TALL

Here I go running my damn mouth! Sorry Quads, I'm still a newbie on here and shouldnt be talking like that to vets on here. And HELL YEAH! We gotta represent us short folks! And thanks for the support from you and Sarge!

Today I started Bill Starr's 5x5 program and it went great! Thanks to ZgZaz for helping me get my first week set up. It went a little something like this:

Week 1 Day 1 - Dec. 10, 2006

Squats (5x5) - 155x5, 185x5, 215x5, 245x5, 275x5
Flats (5x5) - 135x5, 160x5, 185x5, 210x5, 235x5
Rows (5x5) - 95x5, 120x5, 125x5, 140x5, 155x5
Pullups - 3x8xbodyweight

Hope that looks correct and accurate! I messed up tho on the rows... second set was supposed to be 110x5 and my retarded self added too much weight! But everything went fairly smooth and easy. I'm sure it will get tough! Please give any ideas/suggestions if it looks like I did something wrong! Good Luck ALL!

ricanx99 said:
Here I go running my damn mouth! Sorry Quads, I'm still a newbie on here and shouldnt be talking like that to vets on here. And HELL YEAH! We gotta represent us short folks! And thanks for the support from you and Sarge!

Today I started Bill Starr's 5x5 program and it went great! Thanks to ZgZaz for helping me get my first week set up. It went a little something like this:

Week 1 Day 1 - Dec. 10, 2006

Squats (5x5) - 155x5, 185x5, 215x5, 245x5, 275x5
Flats (5x5) - 135x5, 160x5, 185x5, 210x5, 235x5
Rows (5x5) - 95x5, 120x5, 125x5, 140x5, 155x5
Pullups - 3x8xbodyweight

Hope that looks correct and accurate! I messed up tho on the rows... second set was supposed to be 110x5 and my retarded self added too much weight! But everything went fairly smooth and easy. I'm sure it will get tough! Please give any ideas/suggestions if it looks like I did something wrong! Good Luck ALL!

Vet? I'm no Vet...lol I'm a bit worried about your friend. Sounds like he might want to try jumping over us. That's just strange. Just input your maxs. in the 5x5 Excel sheet and it builds your workout for you. Good luck with it!

FFQuads said:
Vet? I'm no Vet...lol I'm a bit worried about your friend. Sounds like he might want to try jumping over us. That's just strange. Just input your maxs. in the 5x5 Excel sheet and it builds your workout for you. Good luck with it!

Yea, ZgZaz really wishes he was a midget so he could be in... Oh well! thanks for the support tho on the 5x5!

ricanx99 said:
Yea, ZgZaz really wishes he was a midget so he could be in... Oh well! thanks for the support tho on the 5x5!

screw ffquads, I'm in... I got permission from a higher authority. :doublefi:

Top Bottom