Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Last Friday Shoulder Session

LOL thats ok...

I am really not focused on biceps directly but per most of the guys that tease me for using straps I do alot of back work that works my biceps. Normally my shoulder work right now is more rehab since I am still in a fair amount of pain doing...well...everything. I do high angle incline presses in rack or Smith or whatever. I cant actually do shoudler presses yet. Hurts way too much. I do alot now just to rehab myself.

ah you have a shoulder injury. gotcha. I train with a guy who had shoulder surgery so I know what you mean abt ROM limitations.

so you're doing seated bicep curls with 95 lb dumbbells and your boys are givin you a hard time cuz you have straps on huh? lol im sure we're on the same page when i say unless they're doing 95 lb dumbells, dont sweat em.

I use straps for dumbell curls too. My forearms give out before my biceps without straps and I like the extra reps I can get with the straps. Im sure I could do forearm work but they get hit alot on other exercises anyway.

I found that leg routine I was asking about. Im gonna give the squat series a try tomorrow night. I'll just go to 525 - 550 depending on how the 495 set feels.

Thanks for your help.

Simply put, Future is an inspiration.

Judging from your avatar nothing needs to be replaced...just removed. :) Do some ab work and stretch.

Your shoulder girdle looks great and strong. If you need to do SOME trap work go for it but limit it.

Ok I'll lay off the heavy stuff. Truth be known, I was watching my Kevin Levrone workout DVD "Maryland Muscle Machine" and between the rediculous trap/shoulder workout on that DVD and your post I got a little carried away. I already have shoulder issues that I don't want to agravate so I'll lay off the heavy stuff.
Thanks for your input.

Top Bottom