Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-boll Cycle

toni

I GOT 300 D-BOLL AND AM LOOKING TO ONLY DO THESE.
DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA ON HOW I SHOULD TAKE THEM..NEVER DONE THEM BEFORE...

THANKS FELLAS

Take 6/day until u run out.
Then start clomid at 300mg 1st day u stop the dbol.
100mg/day 6 days after that
50mg/day for a week.

hey say u did 8 weeks of dbol and say 6 a day, what could u gain off that, and if u kick started ur test back with 300 mg of clomid first week 100 mg 2nd week and 50 mg of clomid for third week, and yes that's every day, what % of ur gains could u keep do you guys think? hadn't considered this before but now that i think about it, it seems like a cheap easy way to get some quick good hard solid strength and mass

NeverBuffEnuff said:
hey say u did 8 weeks of dbol and say 6 a day, what could u gain off that, and if u kick started ur test back with 300 mg of clomid first week 100 mg 2nd week and 50 mg of clomid for third week, and yes that's every day, what % of ur gains could u keep do you guys think? hadn't considered this before but now that i think about it, it seems like a cheap easy way to get some quick good hard solid strength and mass

LOL, with that amount of estrogens in you - you'd be a nightmare to be around - you'd be crying all day long bitching about getting a new pair of high heel shoes and stuff.

seriously I dont think doing all that clomid would get you to gain the 30% water weight gain you got from the Dbol...

Top Bottom