Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-Bol only question

BigMarc1

If I plan on taking 20-25mg DBol Everyday for 6 weeks would 25 or 50mg of clomid everyday be enough to combat any gyno problems?

I can get nolva but I have a shitload of Clomid laying around and heard it can be used as an anti-E.

Please hold the DBol only flames

Im not going to flame but if at all possible I'd try to run something with your D-Bols so that you you can keep as much as your gains as possible. As for using the Clomid I'd deffinately save it for post cycle using it during the cycle will just be a wasteful move in my opininon.The clomid will be much more benneffical post cycle.So get the Nova and save the Clomid if you don't use all the Clomid for this post cycle than save it fo your next one.

Just get the nolva to keep on hand in case gyno should start to show up. In most cases you wont have to use it but, it's better to be safe than sorry. You do not need it while on, unless you already know that you are prone to gyno, or you feel gyno coming on, it can affect your gains by taking it (nolva).

supertech is right, lay off nolva unless prone or something feels fishy, however some take it for water retention...
Finabomber

take 25- 50 mg Clomid /day. Not my first choice for combatting the bloat and estrogen sides of D-bol...but it WILL work to some degree!

Liquidex=favorite of mine:p

Top Bottom