Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cyctahoh real?

the HA was mass producing fake cytahoh, i had a bunch of real lot numbers a long time ago, but got rid of them. anyway, u proly wont get a hell of alot of size from them if there real, but expect your strength to go through the roof. ussually wont notice much improvement until 4 weeks or so.

no size??

pump it, why do you say he wont get any size from these amps??? Im just curious. I heard somebody else say they were weak before. what do you mean by that???

I don't know what I was thinking .....looking under white light...you guys are right on.....the stamping on the blister pack is dark blue (or maybe a purplish)....no matter I'm a little more pumped up now. Tommorrow the next 500 into the glute.

By the way......i only weigh in once or twice a week and just did....up from 203 to 211......guess it's real or I'm getting fat;)

I used the same lot number. Worked well for me. I got some joint pain as a side but that could just be me. Great strength and size gains from it!! Good luck!

cyctahoh 250 is sust 250...you probably wont see anything until the 4th week if you haven't seen anything yet.

Re: no size??

FedUp said:
pump it, why do you say he wont get any size from these amps??? Im just curious. I heard somebody else say they were weak before. what do you mean by that???

ive used this drug by itself before. i only gained about 10 pounds on a10 week cycle. as well, ive heard from many others at the gym, who say the same thing. but i did gain 100 pounds on my bench press.

fina extra fort

I just need some info on this stuff. Needle guage. Half life (friends have said that it flows like an oil) etc.

Top Bottom