Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This damn Cyctahoh 250!!!!!!!!!!

MuSuLPhReAk said:
Mine are 252255 and look exactly like the real deal. They even passed the freezer test within minutes...even faster than the niles do. I'll be starting them in a week and a half so I'll post if legit or not.

Unfortunately the freezer test indicates nothing. But please keep us up date. Did yours come from Canada? Not made there, that would mean they're fakes, but "from" Cananda?

Another thing with these fakes, they are VERY well made. They look almost identical to the real thing. Unfortunitly they contain nothing, or at least next to nothing. Good news is they didn't give me an infection.

MuSuLPhReAk said:
Mine are 252255 and look exactly like the real deal. They even passed the freezer test within minutes...even faster than the niles do. I'll be starting them in a week and a half so I'll post if legit or not.

try them...... yours are the real deal!!!!! Trust me!!!!!!

Beezers said:
Sounds real to me. And yes, expect a lot of size. I have no idea where that comment was derived from, but it's testosterone...If you eat and train, they will grow. Infars are very good. Remember. It's not up to the juice to "make" muscle". That's the foods job. If you eat right you will get ample size from cyc's.

that comment was derived from the fact that i took cytahoh for 10 weeks, and only gained 10 pounds, but i did gain 100pounds on my bench press. as well, i have heard the same complaint from many other guys in the gym, that cytahoh, is shitty for size gains. most people prefer pakistan sust.

plus i only kept 4 of those 10 pounds that i gained, but i did keep all my strength.

ORGANON CANON said:
Another thing with these fakes, they are VERY well made. They look almost identical to the real thing. Unfortunitly they contain nothing, or at least next to nothing. Good news is they didn't give me an infection.

they are very abundant as well. the hells angels in montreal, were mass producing fake cytahoh. i wish i still had the list of real batch #s.

Top Bottom