Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

think of it as a little challange ; 0)

GYSER

I had some free time on my hands today so I decided to collect all the gear I had and count it all up and see exactly were I stand for this next cycle. As some of you know I have been planing my cycle for some time, and each time I think it's a good one some one tells me to change it or add this or that...now look I have gained a nice little collection, but keep in mind WORK with what I have please...thxs...

discription:
9 amps with no lines around neck and they are not scored. the writing on them is in green, it reads:

SUSTANON
Organon
250mg/1ml
NILE CO.
B. :91004
EXP.:1/04
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description:
1 Box sealed with plastic (very legit) with all holograms and dog on front, and that box reads;

ANABOLICO ESTEROIDE
Nandrolona 300 L.A.
REQ SAGAR Q-6990-032
USO VETERINARIO
Contenido neto 10ml

from TTOKYO
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
description:
3 amps taped together with white paper lable underneath the lable looks like it's smearing the ink, and there is a white line around the neck of all three. they read;

1ml-50mg
RETOBOLIL
OLEOS
IM
RICHTER

two of them share the same lot# and experation date and one dosn't

2) A 09163
09 2005
1) A11091
01 2006
I think these are decca from INFAR INDIA?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
97 pink d-bols
8 pink d- bols
the reason why I have them seperate is because they come from two difrent sources, and they are lighter in color and a bit bigger (the 8)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discription:
1 strip of 10 pills sealed in a vacume type aluminum it reads;

STANOZOLO Tablets U.S.P.
Menabol Tablets
made in china by CFL Pharma

I think these are winny
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then I have 101 yellow winny tabs that I belive to be 5mgs each
1 testadrine patch???
78 clen/spiropent Boehringer Ingelheim
and 30 loose ones that were given to me by a buddy who says they are pressed at 10 mgs
I also have left over 7 pins
B-D 3ML 25G 5/8

Well bro's the only things I do not have yet are the liver protector or the anti e's or clomid....what anti e's should I take?

and please try to come up with a good cycle that will use most if not all of what I have. thx

5'10 1/2
187 lbs
22% bf

I would like to loose this BF some but my diet and cardio rutine has held me little saticfaction....I think I will just diet for another month or so before I start cycle....please bro all input and suggestions would be great....

uh bro, you have basically a whole lot of nothing, not enough of anything do a real cycle with

250mg sus for 9 weeks
300mg deca(first week can be 450mg) for 10 weeks(most likely less weeks since it is usually underdosed)
20mg d-bol for about 4 weeks
Winny you could use at the end at 25mg/ed for the last few weeks
Clen I do not like so I cannot suggest it personally

It also depends though. This is just a general idea and if this is your first cycle then it is too much imo. I'm assuming you have done a cycle before yes?

Anti-estrogens may or may not be needed but keep nolvadex on hand just in case.

why is this???

if decca 300/along with sus at 250 a week is a cycle
then doesn't that mean I have a cycle here??? or let me guess I need more right???

this is going to be my second cycle, and I believe my body will still react great to low dosses. I am not trying to become the next king-kong....
I would like to gain a few lbs but trade what I have now for nothing but mucsel...I think with the gear I have I do have a few cycles I can make out of it, I am just looking for the best way to use it all.

my first plan was this:

week 1
400 mg decca

week 2-9
300 mg decca

week 1-9
250 mg sus

week 6-9
winny @ 5 ed (5mgs each)

week 10-14
clen/eca
2 on 2 off

week 11
300clomid
100 clomid
50 clomid

I know I have a cycle in here bro.....but like I said I would like more input....I know what I decided to do was good and I will se great results from it....but I wanted to see if some one else could plan a better cycle that might incorparate all the gear I have!

thx for the thought though....

any other bro's care to give this some MORE thought...
please my name is newbie but that does not mean I do not know a bit......
thx...for any and all input....

250mg sus for 9 weeks
300mg deca(first week can be 450mg) for 10 weeks(most likely less weeks since it is usually underdosed)

Mike P.T.

hey mike about the d-bol...do you think I should do this the first 4 weeks????

ohh and mike thx for the post bro

Newbie_1 said:
250mg sus for 9 weeks

Mike P.T.

hey mike about the d-bol...do you think I should do this the first 4 weeks????

ohh and mike thx for the post bro

First 4 weeks. :D

Mike P.T.

ohh forgot one more thing you stated that in this cycle you don't think I need anti e's????
I would like to know why??

I will get the nolva from pump
along with the clomid....
and what would be the best liver protectant??
anything I can get from the suplement store around my way?

I will be taking a multi vit/glutamine/carnitine/bcaas/maybe creatine prior to start of cycle????

Newbie_1 said:
Mike P.T.

ohh forgot one more thing you stated that in this cycle you don't think I need anti e's????
I would like to know why??

I will get the nolva from pump
along with the clomid....
and what would be the best liver protectant??
anything I can get from the suplement store around my way?

I will be taking a multi vit/glutamine/carnitine/bcaas/maybe creatine prior to start of cycle????

In all honesty liver protectants are not needed for this mild cycle. Just drink plenty of water and stay away from alot of alcohol and you will be fine.

As for anti's the reason is because the cycle is so mild and unless you are very sensitive estrogenic side effects should not be a problem. If you want to minimize bloat though you could add arimidex at .5mg eod or nolvadex at 10-20mg eod.

As for your supplements your choices look good.

Good luck with your cycle.

at 22% bodyfat -

I'd forget the dbol and save it for another cycle.

Get some arimidex or nolva just to be safe. People with higher bf percentages are more prone to estrogenic sides. Even at those doses.

Top Bottom