Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cyctahoh real?

hugemidjet

I recently started a cycle of cyctahoh 250's. I don't have a pic but they are well packaged (5 individual compartmented amps per strip) Made by infar for export to russia. White paper labels that don't come off with dark blue print. Lot# 252256, manufac. on 9/2000 , exp 8/2004. freezer test caused clouding and ++++thickening of the oil in 5min and thawed in 30sec or so. All the paper (also white background w/ blue print) are stamped with the lot, manu, and exp dates in black ink on the end opposite the little organon symbol.
2 and a half weeks and no obvious gains? what gives? I'm starting to get a tad concerned about what I'm injecting!!

also picked up some Finabolan Extra Fort. 70mg/ml. sealed with holograms both ends in a yellow box. brown bottle 30ml. "supposed" to be made by Negma. Anyone seen this stuff?

hope someone can alleviate some of the guess work.:confused:

I havent heard of cytahohs 250. but i will give you a bump.

I hope your shit isnt whack.

I don't really claim to be an expert on this... but I usually don't notice gains on test until maybe the 4-5th week. As for if it is fake, I don't know... you just might not see the "obvious" results (size) yet... how is your strength?

C

No worries brother.. i have the same batch number. If you feel the pain from the shots for a couple of days, that is a good sign that you got the real deal. I am on a gram of the cyctahohs and i feel the strength coming fast, and i'm starting my 3rd week. Be patient... week 4-6 will be good weeks for ya bro.

You say that the ink is stamped in black? All the real ones are stamped in blue ink, not black. I have lot #252255 and I've been on mine for only 1 week and I gained 8 lbs my first week. Ya I know some of you will say ya right but I eat 6000 cal a day and 300g protein too. The propionate in the sus should work pretty quick but you won't notice a real kick in the ass for about 3 weeks. Yours could be real but I've never seen them in black ink.

HARDASAROCK - the dates on the amp are in blue the dates on the blister (stamped) are black.

Other than that the shots are pretty painful for a couple days so that seems good in a sense.

ANyone heard of Finabolan Extra Fort? (extra strength...the whole box is in french)

Ya it's real man don't worry about it. You should notice a little in the first 1.5 weeks. I started mine 1.5 weeks ago and put on 8 lbs all ready. That's just from the prop in it though.

Top Bottom