Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This damn Cyctahoh 250!!!!!!!!!!

252259 and 252255 are the real deal. Damn there are tons of fake CYCTAHOH in Canada I guess. I`ve tried those amps myself and they were very real. I still have about 300amps left ;)

batch 25255 is 100% real i live in western canda and have never seen a bad batch of these sustanons,yes there is somes fakes out there but they do not come in the pop out packs they just come as loose amps.So to sum this up if you are buying cytahoh 250 and they come in the pop out 5 to a pack they are real if they come loose they are probably crap.

superman71 said:
,yes there is somes fakes out there but they do not come in the pop out packs they just come as loose amps.So to sum this up if you are buying cytahoh 250 and they come in the pop out 5 to a pack they are real if they come loose they are probably crap.

Bro, don't speak shit you don't know. The fakes come in THE BLISTER PACKS and look VERY good. Don't listen to this info.

ORGANON CANON said:

I got the pain from the first few injections as well, that's just alcohol.

Good point.

I've checked them against pictures and they are identical. I'm not concerned unless you think I have reason to be...

Did you get my email?

fukin shit...

I just checked my batch numbers. Of course they are the 252256's. I did a cycle in the summer, probably the same batch as they came from the same guy, I put on about 10 pounds, got really hard, and my strength increased dramatically. Sooo if these are fakes, what the fuk are they fillin them with?
Anyways they came in 5's in blister packs, all in perfect condition, all the same batch number. Is their any other way to tell if these puppies are the real deal? This is extremely important not only too me, but this guy is supplying half the city with them.
I live about 5 hours outside Montreal.....probably not a good sign...

For this batch when were they made and what is the expiry of the suspected fakes. Mine were made 9/2000 and expire on 8/2004.:mix:

Striker....I have the same Lot# as you.
My manufacturing date and expiration date are also identical to yours and mine came from a source in T.O.
Is there any way of testing these amps as a group and putting this shit to bed once and for all???

Top Bottom