Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Custom Capsule - need some input .... Shadow? Sassy? QT? Bunny? Bueller? Bueller?

If you click on the product listing it opens an information page. It will give you a brief rundown on things like exactly what something does, typical dosage, contraindications, and so forth. From what I've seen, everything described is pretty much in line with normal supplement industry info (I compared before I bought) though it might be worth your while to do a search if you have special concerns.
My one-time experience, for what it's worth I didn't order any fat burners, is that I found their stuff to be on a par with other decent quality companies. The best thing is it cuts down on the number of pills I take which also helps me remember to take everything.
Like you said, though, trust is an important factor. I'd probably give that consideration over other things.
Hope this is helpful.

*Bunny* said:
You and dumbass should never be used in a sentence.

You asked a question I have been pondering. I am concerned with the combining of certain ingredients and the effects they will have on one another (maybe even cancelling the other out, or causing a reaction not intended) ...

Also the quality of the ingredients & where CC gets them from, and are they safe, up to par, cheap versions they can make a profit from by buying in bulk & letting us design our ' custom cap ' etc.?

Ill ask around & get back to ya.
you will see that custom caps has don a lot to prevent this...they have had a team of doctors and programmers set the web site up so that if any one makes a bador harmful cap it will tell you and not allow you to make it...the site was in development for 2 years and a lot went into keeping people safe.

I was just going to say ask Needto....he is a reap for them! And there he is...so never mind lol

Top Bottom