Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Glucorell R by DrMatt & Glucorell R is now available in 240ct size

C3bodybuilding said:
Nothing like good ol' Rala to clean up the liver and keep you from getting fat in the winter months with all the carbs.

Well I tell you what, I dont know how great it is making my liver right now, but after 3 weeks of use I think i can actually tell that it is helping a little bit. My diet has been pretty well controlled over the last 4 weeks, fairly strict, at least more than I ever have before. I usually take 3 to 5 caps of glucorell a day. I take other supps but in the last 3 weeks that is the only supp ive been taking every single day. I am starting to notice size (as far as fat) drop in my chest area. I also bought some more YES but haven't used alot of it so im not going to give credit to the YES just yet. but either way, I can see dimples in my chest fat where the adipose tissue is starting to lessen. My chest has always been fat, and even when I lost 10 or 15 at a time, i would always see my chest as fat, but now I actually have hope that i can have a lean chest, especially without any type of surgery. One more month of strict diet and gluco and I should be good to go. Adding in CB, trex, YES, red blast, and sesapure this month, so that should be one hell of a tag team to drop some BF before I start up the prop/ace cycle in about 4 weeks :artist:

GymIntensity said:
Well I tell you what, I dont know how great it is making my liver right now, but after 3 weeks of use I think i can actually tell that it is helping a little bit. My diet has been pretty well controlled over the last 4 weeks, fairly strict, at least more than I ever have before. I usually take 3 to 5 caps of glucorell a day. I take other supps but in the last 3 weeks that is the only supp ive been taking every single day. I am starting to notice size (as far as fat) drop in my chest area. I also bought some more YES but haven't used alot of it so im not going to give credit to the YES just yet. but either way, I can see dimples in my chest fat where the adipose tissue is starting to lessen. My chest has always been fat, and even when I lost 10 or 15 at a time, i would always see my chest as fat, but now I actually have hope that i can have a lean chest, especially without any type of surgery. One more month of strict diet and gluco and I should be good to go. Adding in CB, trex, YES, red blast, and sesapure this month, so that should be one hell of a tag team to drop some BF before I start up the prop/ace cycle in about 4 weeks :artist:

oh and to add to this, even though ive been running a minimum of 3x a week at 2-3 miles each time, my bodyWEIGHT hasn't really dropped but a couple lbs at most. When i get on the scale, i get discouraged because I think i should be dropping more on the scale, but when i look in the mirror i feel better about it..... daym mental shit is tough to conquer

GymIntensity said:
oh and to add to this, even though ive been running a minimum of 3x a week at 2-3 miles each time, my bodyWEIGHT hasn't really dropped but a couple lbs at most. When i get on the scale, i get discouraged because I think i should be dropping more on the scale, but when i look in the mirror i feel better about it..... daym mental shit is tough to conquer

you would get more benefit from extending that with brisk walking (taking your time to 40minutes +. also doing cardio every day, even just brisk walking.

as a note- the mirror is what is MOST important, because if you are adding muscle while dropping fat, weight is less relevant.

macrophage69alpha said:
you would get more benefit from extending that with brisk walking (taking your time to 40minutes +. also doing cardio every day, even just brisk walking.

as a note- the mirror is what is MOST important, because if you are adding muscle while dropping fat, weight is less relevant.

so straight brisk walking on incline would be more beneficial for fat loss rather than running 20 minutes of the 45? Ok, thats what I will do. ED is tough because of my work schedule, but i I can alternate weeks getting 3-4 days of cardio 1 week, and 5-6 days of cardio the next.

you can also take a walk outside, weather permitting (can be refreshing). Not having to go to the gym to do the cardio can make it easier, since you can just go, from anywhere.

Top Bottom