Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Custom Capsule - need some input .... Shadow? Sassy? QT? Bunny? Bueller? Bueller?

Daisy_Girl

Plat Hero
Platinum
Was checking out Custom Capsule and think it is an interesting idea. Was thinking about trying a blend of a few things (mostly for appetite supp).

http://www.customcapsule.com/index.html

No clue on how much to put in though .... What do you think? Your experience?

Synephrine - how much?
DL-Phenylalanine - don't know much about this, good idea? How much?
5-HTP - want to try it, but worried it will make me sleepy, lol. Opposite of what I want.
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine - thoughts? How much?

ANy other ideas?????

(not sold on this, just researching, so don't call me a dumbass or I will come to your house and beat you silly) ;)

You and dumbass should never be used in a sentence.

You asked a question I have been pondering. I am concerned with the combining of certain ingredients and the effects they will have on one another (maybe even cancelling the other out, or causing a reaction not intended) ...

Also the quality of the ingredients & where CC gets them from, and are they safe, up to par, cheap versions they can make a profit from by buying in bulk & letting us design our ' custom cap ' etc.?

Ill ask around & get back to ya.

Synephrine - If you go under Weight Management - it is the second from the bottom.

Bunny - my same thoughts. I love the idea of the app supp of Synephrine, but combine it with all the other things I would like, and maybe it is too much, ya know? Plus, although they are a sponsor of the site, I just don't know that much about them.

Daisy_Girl said:
Synephrine - If you go under Weight Management - it is the second from the bottom.

Bunny - my same thoughts. I love the idea of the app supp of Synephrine, but combine it with all the other things I would like, and maybe it is too much, ya know? Plus, although they are a sponsor of the site, I just don't know that much about them.
That specifically, when mixed with other 'safe' supps we are both fans of, I got the jitters & kinda felt cracked out for a bit until I realized what it was.

My concern is basically where the material comes from and whether or not it is tested. "Supplements are made to order with the highest quality ingredients available in Custom Capsule’s state-of-the-art lab " ...

How can THIS ^^ be verified etc (you know that trust factor).

Daisy_Girl said:

Give me till tomorrow - severe migraine headache

Top Bottom