Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CRITIQUES? 1-8 wks TEST/DECA cycle, 9-16 Anavar only

I stopped my 500 mg Sustanon /week + 450mg Deca /wk at end of week 8 and Immmediately started roughly 75 mg Anavar /day and plan to do it for another 8 weeks. I seen good gains on the TEST/DECA but wanted to solidify them and lean up more.
I do 50 mg orally ED and also a 50 mg injection every other day. Why inject some might ask? Because I already had the bottles on hand.
I only been doing 250iu HCG very week and no other PCT has been started yet. I literally took .5 mg Arimedex twice over a four day period and stopped because of feeling dry and headches and joint aggravation. I never had a hard time with sides. I guess If I do need to take some PCT I will.
I have everything ready to go and on hand.

Clomid
Arimidex
Nolvadex
Dostinex
HCG

I never rolled a 8 wk cycle into another 8 wks of a comletly different gear. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. Am I fucking up? Is it a good idea? Critiques? Thoughts on me avaoiding PCT so far? Do I even need to start any PCT yet since I rolled into the anavar?

Dont run the anavar for 8 weeks. 4-6 at max after your test deca cycle and try run the test through out your anavar aswell if you can?

you can run the var for 8 weeks. im doing slightly the same thing, except i did 10 weeks of test-e, now im on 2nd week of var

I am planning to run the var 8 weeks total. And to keep running the test is tempting. I wonder if it will make a huge difference or not. Test that is.

Top Bottom