Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine, what brand for starters

For me the best creatin is the prolab créatin monohydrate or the Optimum (it's creapure)

And i will do my stack for my next cure:
5 g creatine
30 g white sugar
40 g maltodextrin
20 g whey
20 g casein
1 tablespoon sunflower's oil
ALA/chrome pycolinate/arginine

Ive been taking San's V12 for about 9 or 10 days and I love it. Getting some serious pumps in the gym and the grape flavor tastes damn good. I take it 30 mins before my breakfast and immediately postworkout. Ive taken cell-tech and prolabs creapure before and i'll stick with the V12.

If you really like your cell-tech you could make it yourself, just get prolabs 1000 g creapure, a 10 lb tub of dextrose from supplesmentsdirect.com and some Glucorell and you'll save some $$$.

I would believe so, since with creatine monohydrate you absorb a small percentage of what you consume. Thats the reason why you load the creatine for 5 days. Where with V12 or syntrax the creatine is bonded (with magnesium?) to increase absorbability.

Its the same deal with L-Glutamine and glutamine peptides.

Hope that helps.

Motar

excuz me i'm bad, i want to say that with the L-glutamine we absorb a small percentage of what you consume, no?. So you load the L-glutamine like the creatine for 5 days?

Go with vitamin shoppes house brand. Its the only creatine that really worked for me and its cheap. I took vitamin shoppes- crea glu tech on the days I lifted and just plain creatine on off days and saw excellent results.

Top Bottom