Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine, what brand for starters

My friend took that NO2. Ed Byrd the guy who introduced creatine into market and was cofounder of EAS now has his own company MRI makes this NO2. Try it out, my friend had some awesome gains with it.

oh sorry, im not huge into bb or pl, so to me that is a lot, im an amateur boxer, 5th ranked in the state, so keeping my weight group is crucial. so gaining 8 pds in 2 weeks is a shit load for me.

dy5 said:
oh sorry, im not huge into bb or pl, so to me that is a lot, im an amateur boxer, 5th ranked in the state, so keeping my weight group is crucial. so gaining 8 pds in 2 weeks is a shit load for me.

ok guy stop taking it and see what happens over the next few weeks. say goodbye to the eight pounds of solid water you just gained

bicepts101 said:

ok guy stop taking it and see what happens over the next few weeks. say goodbye to the eight pounds of solid water you just gained

Yeah, but the strength you gained from the "eight pounds" of water has helped add LBM, which you won't lose.

Top Bottom