Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine, what brand for starters

if you use creatine, you NEED to be drinking 100 -120 oz. of water a day, at least 10 glasses!

as far as brands go, i would use the effervescent type of creatine as it is predigested and causes absolutely NO stomach upset. i have gotten better results from it than regular shit creatine. twinlab makes a good one called creatine fizz fuel which goes for a dollar a serving if you buy at vitamin shoppe. you don't need to load on creatine. thats a bunch of bullshit, trust me. you get what you pay for. cell tech will have you farting and shitting. i'm sure alot of you can realte...

dy5 said:
cell tech stacked with nitro tech, best shit there is, ive gained 8 pds in 2 weeks on it. solid muscle mass.

Muscle tech products are good but they're expensive as hell....

You'll be fine with old creatine monohidrate by prolab... very good product and cheap too, just be sure to drink a lot of water...

dy5 said:
cell tech stacked with nitro tech, best shit there is, ive gained 8 pds in 2 weeks on it. solid muscle mass.

Please Lord tell me this is a joke.

Muslce tech is junk! What is wrong with you people?

Ive heard good stuff on that v12. If anything just buy the powder if you wanna add empy calories just add a cup of sugar to each serving same useless results.

psychedout said:
Buy some Prolab creatine.

$25.00 for 1000grams..... can't beat that.

Natures best, 1000g $21.50 dpsnutrition

Don't waste your money on celltech, way too expensive. I do not disagree that it yields gains but, the difference in plain ole monohydrate compared to celltech, isn't worth spending 10x as much on.

I've had really good results with Syntrax Swole, but I'll give the V12 a shot of it's carb free like the swole.

what lol, im curious as to what is so funny, and its not expensive, i got 7 pds of the shit for 50 bucks.

I'm laughing cause you sound like a muscletech add... the ones where they make those absurd claims that aren't even remotely true.

The creatine is just a $10 thing of monohydrate mixed with a $10 thing of dextrose for about 3x as many servings as you get with cell-tech. That's it- no magic formula that makes it 1000000x as good as regular creatine.

The protein is just that... protein... same stuff as any high quality brand. Maybe a few extra aminos but its dubious as to how well they're used by the body anyways.

dy5 said:
what lol, im curious as to what is so funny, and its not expensive, i got 7 pds of the shit for 50 bucks.
whats funny is what you said! you gained 8lbs in two weeks.... thats what were all laughing at!:D
-matt

Top Bottom