Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine, what brand for starters

oh, its solid strength gains, ive gone up a SHIT load, in all my lifts, i doubt ill lose any of it.

I just puchased a cyto sport gainer and it has creatine in it. what do you all think of creatine as partof the mixture of a supplememnt. it has 3 grams a day so i figureif i have 2 shakes a day ill be getting 6 grams. is that enough? Im 6ft and 165lbs.

V12 users.......

I notice it says to take a serving like 30 minutes prior to training. Wouldn't you be better off taking this serving right after training with your PW shake? I would think taking it after training when your body is primed for nutrients would be more efficient then using it prior to training.

thoughts?

~ThaGame~ said:
on a serious note tubby, i would go with V-12 or Trac. i've had great results from both

I am suprised you are the only one that has mentioned TRAC. I have never tried v-12 but the TRAC has given me some good strenght gains. It is dextrose free so no extra calories. It is fairly expensive, but it is the creatine I have stuck with for over a year and I think it is worth the extra $$$. I have tried lots of diferent creatine's with mixed results, but had solid gains with TRAC.:D

Re: V12 users.......

JG1 said:
I notice it says to take a serving like 30 minutes prior to training. Wouldn't you be better off taking this serving right after training with your PW shake? I would think taking it after training when your body is primed for nutrients would be more efficient then using it prior to training.

thoughts?

bumb for an answer.

also does v-12 have creatine in it.

do you all use the powder? or do some take the pills? i want to start taking the pill,what one should i buy?
thanks
-matt

JG1 said:
BTW, how is the V12 compared to Syntrax Swole?

Syntrax is reformulating their Swole to contain the same tri-creatine malatate that is in V-12. I think the old formula had Creatine citrate, but I'm not sure.

When it comes to creatine, I keep it basic and just go with the cheapest CreaPure. Also micronized stuff is better, raw creatine gave me bad stomach cramps. If you want to get fancy than add Dextrose and ALA and make your own CellTech. Kaizen makes a good, cheap creatine transport that does all the mixing for you. After reading about TRAC, I may add Arginine to my custom mix. And reading about glycerol fuel, it looks like it may be a good addition to the mix. May help with some of the "smoothing" people complain about and superhydrate the muscles. Sorry, didn't mean to sound like a commercial. Also make sure you are drinking enough water(1-2 gallons daily)... but this should be a given with anything.

JG1, why do you want it it to carb free? You need carbs for creatine. If carbs are your worries, than take it post work out.

One of my favorite combo's....

San V12 (2 servings on workout days, 1 on non-workout days)
L-Arginine (2.5 grams / day)
ALA (500 mgs / day)

good luck - CB

Top Bottom