Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine, what brand for starters

Tubby

Ive started with EAS strength series monohydrate creatine I bought from wal mart and have been using it for a week. I called GNC to get some info on creatine and possible side effects and they said I should use powder but not from Wal Mart. Im not a dummy and realize that obviously they would not recommend buying anything but from them but what does everyone here think. BTW ive been using EAS creatine powder form for about a week and I seem do get a little light headed and dizzy while working out, the more Im reading though about Creatine I think Ive realized im NOT drinking enough water. SUGGESTIONS...COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!Im not too cheap to buy what I need to take but Im not looking to get ripped off, what brands do you guys recommend......

EAS is not that bad of a creatine. Last I heard it was around 87% pure but it could be better now that test was done about 7 years ago. At that time Dymatize was at the top of the list at almost 99% pure. Make sure to up your intake of water it will help you a lot while on creatine monohydrate.

Buy some Prolab creatine.

$25.00 for 1000grams..... can't beat that.

And you should drink at least a gallon of water a day whether on creatine or not. :fro:

**Oh and next time you should post something like this in the supplements forum....

I used EAS creatin called phosphagen( it's already mixed with dextrose) about 6 yrs ago. For the first two weeks nothing happend. But in third week, my strength shoot through the roof and put on almost 20LB of weigh within a to month cycle( which after dieting i ended up with 10lb solid muscle). BOy, i was getting huge pumps and my veins were poping out. A lot of my friends were asking me if i were on steroids. I need to mention that i was eating alot ( pitzza buffet, protein shake,..) and working out very intensly. I was very happy with results. When i took creatine for the second time around i did not get the result as i got first time . These days when i take creatine it gives me more endurance rather than gains. So, i think( based on my experience) it works really good first time if loaded with high calorie diet and intense training.

cell tech stacked with nitro tech, best shit there is, ive gained 8 pds in 2 weeks on it. solid muscle mass.

I'd go with the V12 from SAN or a product called TRAC from MHP. TRAC has arginine in it and some other good stuuf. Supposedly makes it time released. I've gotten good results from it/

cell tech is the shit...nothing else beats it...that v12 stuff is pretty good, too, but its a little bit newer on the market - CELL TECH!

Top Bottom