Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine and the Smell of Rotten Eggs.

legendz

I've been taking creatine mono and it's been working well, as usual. But I also notice that I get a lot of gas which tends to smell like rotten eggs. Without the creatine it's not unusual for me to have gas because of all the food I eat and the high protein diet, but while on creatine there seems to be far more gas and it is much more pungent.

I've been taking Tums, as usual, and thinking about getting some Gas-X and I read on one of these threads that peppermint pills supposedly helps with the smell.

You guys that get a lot of gas, what do you do (if anything) to deal with the issue.

the smell is due to hydrogen sulfide.. i dont think anything can be done for it aside from the usual remedies.

i find that after a week or so, my body adjusts to dietary changes and stuff like that dies down given time.

I've never noticed Creatine adding to the issue. I like Crypto find that my body seems to adjust and normalize with anything I change in my diet after a week or so.

I've been on creatine for about three weeks, and I'm still having the issue, although it does seem to be helping the muscles. Maybe some guys will continue to be gassy longer? I don't know.

Probably that's the case. I've been using Creatine off and on for years. Some guys say it gives them diarrhea but I've never had that issue either. Could effect different people different ways. How much are you taking?

Probably that's the case. I've been using Creatine off and on for years. Some guys say it gives them diarrhea but I've never had that issue either. Could effect different people different ways. How much are you taking?

It's Optimum's creatine mono at one rounded t-spoon per day. I mix it in the morning with a tall glass of water and immediately drink a second glass of water, and I try to drink as much water throughout the day as possible. The gas seems to be worst in the evenings, actually.

However, a few days ago, I started to take Beano before eating most meals and sometimes a pill of Gas-X afterward and that seems to have helped reduce the problem.

Lmao this happens to me frequently, truthfully there isnt really much you can do about it.
Just embrace it, hell they are so horrible some times it almost makes me kinda proud in some weird way.

It's Optimum's creatine mono at one rounded t-spoon per day. I mix it in the morning with a tall glass of water and immediately drink a second glass of water, and I try to drink as much water throughout the day as possible. The gas seems to be worst in the evenings, actually.

However, a few days ago, I started to take Beano before eating most meals and sometimes a pill of Gas-X afterward and that seems to have helped reduce the problem.

That's about the dosage I use. I usually throw mine in my preworkout shake. I think the protein effects me more than the creatine honestly.

Top Bottom