Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Counting calories? Macros?

Mo'Muscles said:
and she wrote the book for women...how many women ARE in fact emotional eaters? I use to be....now I just kick small animals.
zyhohh.jpg

It's a guinea pig!

There are a lot of nutritionists and trainers that have said that if you don't do the whole food diary, counting calories and macros, you will never fully understand dieting (as in a healthy diet) and nutrition.

Every time I have gone through this process it has been a major learning process.

There are a number of really interesting programs on British telly right now about diet and obesity.

One interesting thing that I remember being said is that all it takes is a 70 kcal/day excess of calories you need, and in 10 years, a chubby 18 year old will be an obese 28 year old.

It really is that simple, and you can also get fat eating really healthy foods (I have done that one as well a couple of times).

Tatyana said:
It's a guinea pig!

There are a lot of nutritionists and trainers that have said that if you don't do the whole food diary, counting calories and macros, you will never fully understand dieting (as in a healthy diet) and nutrition.

Every time I have gone through this process it has been a major learning process.

There are a number of really interesting programs on British telly right now about diet and obesity.

One interesting thing that I remember being said is that all it takes is a 70 kcal/day excess of calories you need, and in 10 years, a chubby 18 year old will be an obese 28 year old.

It really is that simple, and you can also get fat eating really healthy foods (I have done that one as well a couple of times).

Exactly - no matter how healthy the foods in a diet are, too much of them are going to lead to weight gains... That's why keeping track is important at least until you have a strong handle on what's what.

Tatyana said:
It's a guinea pig!

Yup.

Top Bottom