Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could women take zma for muscle?

siren2

I was wondering if females can take ZMA for muscle strength and size, I have seen some articles talking about ZMA causing anabolic side effects and that scares me, please give me an advice and also I would like to know if can stack it with other supplements over the counter.

ZMA is nothing more then a zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6 supplement. It is non-hormonal and it it safe to take by men or females of any age.

Personally, I would use a high quality multivitamin like ruthless 3d from n2bm.com instead. That way you get all the vitamins and minerals needed for optimal health. Not just zinc, magnesium and vitamin b6.

I second that too - you could get the ZMA and much more with such a supplement as Ruthless3D, or N2Guard. These supplements have a huge bunch of ingredients, so they are much more complete option than just ordinary ZMA stack.

Its completely safe and even beneficial for females to take ZMA as well, as it provides you nutrients and minerals needed for good sleep and hormone production

Top Bottom