Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Core strength

Mwm5 I think you need to get some time off from heavy lifting. Plus you need a good stretch routine, envolving some twisting and reverse hypers some suggested. You could also use a neoprene belt to keep that area warm and loosen.

+1 i wear my rehband belt pretty much after every set not even when im not doing back just to keep it loose since the injury crap./

+1 i wear my rehband belt pretty much after every set not even when im not doing back just to keep it loose since the injury crap./

It's really useful, I started using it because the weightlifting belt would dig into my lower abs hurting like hell and ended up finding out that it really loosen ups that area.

If you are doing heavy lifting look into getting rehband elbow and knee sleeves. Pretty much all strongmen use them because they keep your joints warm and keep blood flowing there to help avoid damage, help with repair and pain.

If you are doing heavy lifting look into getting rehband elbow and knee sleeves. Pretty much all strongmen use them because they keep your joints warm and keep blood flowing there to help avoid damage, help with repair and pain.

I am now using my old neoprene knee sleeves for elbow sleeves:evil:

I looked into the Rehband sleeves, but man they sure are pricey. I would really like to get a Rehband waste band.

I am now using my old neoprene knee sleeves for elbow sleeves:evil:

I looked into the Rehband sleeves, but man they sure are pricey. I would really like to get a Rehband waste band.

Tell you what tho they are worth the investment!!! Make sure you get the old thicker blue ones for knees (7mm) the new style ones suck. jackalsgym has them i think.

I usually use elbow bands when doing zercher squats, never used knee bands though maybe I will give it a try now that I'm getting back to squats.

where do i get this band u guys are speaking of? i have stopped doing thing that would effect my back at the moment and letting it rest.

I usually wear them even if not doing knees because there always sore, hahaha. I go thru phases where they will hurt like fuck for a while then be fine.

I got mine at Modell's but it was last year and the rehab belt I got one at Walgreens also.

Top Bottom