Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

congratulations to slat1 for making mentor here on the womans board.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

needtogetaas

Slat1 has a lot of knowledge when it comes to female competing. He is a judge for a lot of these types of comps. He is in damn good shape. He has been helping woman for years. He has been on elite fitness for a long lone time..

Thank you slat1 and congrats

Re: congratulations to slat1 for making mentor here on the womans board.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!
BTW it should be added I used to be in great shape. I am in the process of getting back there again. It feels good!
*Note: No more surgery for this guy!:evil:

Re: congratulations to slat1 for making mentor here on the womans board.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on making elite mentor!

Can you send me some of your lats? Mine are hiding!

good bro good choice

congrats bro! k to you!

Congrats!!

High Five :D

Can you send me some of your lats? Mine are hiding!
but i am guessing your famous-on-elite 6/8pak is still there? :artist:

Top Bottom