Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol death

I've gone as high as 300ug in a day. Honestly, the sides were bearable...but then again, I'm very stimulant tolerant. I've taken naps after popping a handful of no-doz before.

krishna said:
How do you know? Wouldn't surprise me at all if people have died from this garbage drug.

You prob right, it is garbage not that I ever tried it but from many feedbacks there no way I want my heart being under that much stress

I have some Ip clen tabs I won in a contest ...white tabs sent to me with nothing about dose on the bag or on the tabs
I chomped one down for a few days didnt notice much
then chomped down two one day
with in hours my eye started twichting and lips moving felt weird..
i figured the tabs were 50 mcg maybe a 100mcg
I wrote to the guy I had won the tabs from..he said they were 200mcgs i was like holy shit.

so i tolerated 200mcg of ip clen (if that the real dose in the tab)
and 400mcg made my eyes and lips twich

good lesson to always know how much mil or mcgs are in the tabs.

i was a skeptic about using Ip brand stuff after I had a misfortune.
But I can say for def that batch of clen was potent stuff .plus it was free for me

I have some laying around here is a pic of the nasty bastards!
potent stuff. i doubt anyone has died from them unless they took 1000mcgs a day or some crazy amount
http://i10.tinypic.com/2ur85eb.jpg

chazk said:
I have some Ip clen tabs I won in a contest ...white tabs sent to me with nothing about dose on the bag or on the tabs
I chomped one down for a few days didnt notice much
then chomped down two one day
with in hours my eye started twichting and lips moving felt weird..
i figured the tabs were 50 mcg maybe a 100mcg
I wrote to the guy I had won the tabs from..he said they were 200mcgs i was like holy shit.

so i tolerated 200mcg of ip clen (if that the real dose in the tab)
and 400mcg made my eyes and lips twich

good lesson to always know how much mil or mcgs are in the tabs.

i was a skeptic about using Ip brand stuff after I had a misfortune.
But I can say for def that batch of clen was potent stuff .plus it was free for me

I have some laying around here is a pic of the nasty bastards!
potent stuff. i doubt anyone has died from them unless they took 1000mcgs a day or some crazy amount
http://i10.tinypic.com/2ur85eb.jpg

You so crazy. Never heard of anyone doing a dose that high.

I start at 25 and worked up to 140. Only heard of one death from DNP but none from clen. Sounds BS to me.

Perp

Like everything, your size and tolerance are all relevant,

After a while you can easily tolerate 80mcg of clen

The only clen that I have found to be really effective is Spiropent and 80mcgs a day is easy to handle and very, very, very effective

georgie24 said:
i fall asleep on clen so go figure!

it was novegam directly from the pharmacy

Ditto - it doesn't give me a kick in the ass... but I drop weight! Everyone is differnet for doses. Could 80 kill you? Who knows...

I don't enjoy the shaky edgy feeling I get to the degree of doses over 70mcg. I've gone as high 120mcg I think was the highest.

I think the real thing here is that, yes, in the right circumstances, a healthy dose of clen could kill. But, for example, in a court of law "hearsay" is not evidence. And, I've heard way too many of "my buddy knows someone who..." stories and I take them with a grain of salt. From the responses here alone, we can conclude that clen works very differently for different people.

BTW- it DOES make sense to taper up AND down to me. Why? Because tapering gives your body a chance to adjust and resume it's own adrenaline production at the end of the cycle. (watch, I'm about to do it, take it with a grain of salt...) I had a buddy with some mental issues who liked to do clen at 140 mcg per day from day one till the end and then stop cold turkey. One day he called me and was babbling incoherently, repeating himself, hanging up and calling back 30 sec. later not remembering he had just called. This dude obviously had some issues, but had not had an episode for years until this point. This was about two days after his last dose of clen. I believe quiting cold turkey like that left him in a major mental fog that stirred up his pre-exhisting condition. While this is a special circumstance where he shouldn't have been using clen in the first place, a lot of us have at least some issues with anxiety or depression, insomnia or something from time to time. I, personally, want to make my bodybuilding endeavors as easy on my mental and emotional health as possible.

Jacob

I have never done a cycle but understand that clen is good for pct? Why would a stimulant be good for pct?

Last edited:
Top Bottom