Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD Dieters Easy-To-Use Excel File!!!

LaviathanX

I just made this Excel file to make my life easier, and maybe yours. When you download it, enter your weight and the day's caloric deficit. Just changing the number of servings will let you see your day's calories, fat, carbs, and protein. It tells you your % ratios and your fat/protein ratio. The BMR is calculated by multiplying your weight x 12. This can be altered to suit your needs. You can feel free to add your favorite foods to the list and it will automatically calculate it into your days intake.

I hope this helps a lot of you, and if so, a little bit of Karma would work quite nicely
:D

http://www.poofchairs.com/diet.xls

If you have any questions about the file, PM me or send me an email at [email protected].

(don't ask about the domain...it's my internet retail store. Keeps me rich!)

I just updated it to include an example of my diet based on my weight. Sheet 2 lays out my 6 meals, in no particular order (except meal 1). I also added a counter to show how much you are over or under your target BMR for that day.

Just to add, I use "I can't believe it's not butter" and Philly Cream Cheese for those stats. You'll have to change the numbers a little for diff. brands.

This saves a LOT of time by crossing stuff out, adding things, taking things out... now all I gotta do is just change a couple numbers. Just gotta add more food variety to my diet :(

Top Bottom