Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chest

how many navy seals look like
professional bodybuilders?
they are lean and in shape but not usually
bodybuilder size
volume training had its place
but newbs should stick to a few sets
with heavy weight to build muscle

Come on...
That was an example of high intensity exercises combined with high volume. If a bodybuilder had to run 5 miles a day and then swim a mile every other day and then hit 20 sets of pushups and dips .... they wouldn't be able to compete. But volume doesnt cause that, it calories burned that causes that

Come on...
That was an example of high intensity exercises combined with high volume. If a bodybuilder had to run 5 miles a day and then swim a mile every other day and then hit 20 sets of pushups and dips .... they wouldn't be able to compete. But volume doesnt cause that, it calories burned that causes that

I kinda fall between what you and Rage are saying.

I would suggest that if your recovering from a shoulder injury to stay away from barbells(except for close grip bench)....and just do dumbell or hammer strength machine work until you think your back up to 100%....You can still grow and increase strength pushing yourself with dumbells.

Since you dont work with a partner and you probobly cant push the weight you'd like to.... What I do is......I switch the order of my excercises up every week
For example: Week 1
DB Incline
DB Decline
Seated Flys
CLose Grip Bench

Week 2
DB Flat
DB Decline
DB incline
Cable flys

I competed for a few years and it was hard to always have a partner....changing it up every week help me to really push myself.....at 152lbs I was pressing 365lbs(that was before gear)....Hope this helps

Top Bottom