Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out my progress...

Andre A

I am sure some folks are wondering what happened to me... I have been trying to spend less time on the internet and more time in the gym :)

I am almost done with a 16 week pre contest program that a former IFBB BB'er I have been working with put together for me. Very different from my old ways... I'll be bulking up over the winter! Bring on the food!

Let me know what you think!

PS... Still natural...

Nov%202004b.jpg

Nov%202004%20%20final.jpg

if you really are still natural, then youve done an amazing job. your very proportional and huge. keep lifting

Nice work!

Looks like you had a good base to start with though (underneath the body fat).

Must be a bitch keeping that hair down though....makes me want to mow my lawn...

Keep up the good work!

Mr. Andre Avigdor...long history over the other boards....

you have a terrific look going. you actually look much better with some weight on you, especially the face. the worst pic is the one from june 2003, TOO lean and skinny.

you don't look very natural in your latest pic. but if you can look that way natural you are blessed.

I'm lookin for the bottle of Exenadrine somewhere in there for an advertisement. Awesome progression. huge difference frmo april - june 2003. Nice to see us natty guys can look like we juice!

Great job bro. As someone said, you look even better in the last pic - too thin in the 3rd. An inspiration to us all, man

i agree with the other replys above............. what died did you do and could you outline it for us? thanks bro!

Top Bottom