Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheat time

I have a cheat meal the night before lower body day. My husband's a chef, so I just go to our resturaunt and eat a normal three course meal, wine, dessert, etc. It usually puts my calories for the day at around 2200 to 2500.

I cheat once a month, menstrual cycle, I can't help it, but I am not a junk food person so I really don't need to cheat, I just have some form of chocolate for my PMS.

Ive been taking the entire weekend off, but I think I need to start taking just a cheat MEAL here and there...Its so hard to watch the rest of your family eat junk and not have it w/them:bawling: :bawling:

I'm glad I have no desire in doing a show. I would hate to miss out on the ice cream float I'm about to have.:D

a cheat meal once every... hmmm.. when I feel the need coming on...used to do one every 1-2 wks... now I wait til I feel I really need it & allow myself the permission to have it...usually once every 3-4 wks.

the once per week was really hindering results (15 min of eating... no definition for 3-4 days... the math wasn't worth it)

only one food completely satisfies the meal... SPICY WINGS!!:p

spicy wings! that's not a cheat!

when i cheat, i f'n cheat!

i'm talking dairy queen blizzards. i luv chocolate!:mad:

Top Bottom