Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cellulite, how to get rid of it :(

cezza30 said:
It always says in magazines to help with cellulite you should cut down on caffeine? Is there any truth in this whatsoever or is it just magazine crap speak?

I know magazines talk shit for the most part :)
I am going to go with a no on that one if anything caffeine would aid in reducing fat cause it bost the metabolism.

cezza30 said:
It always says in magazines to help with cellulite you should cut down on caffeine? Is there any truth in this whatsoever or is it just magazine crap speak?

I know magazines talk shit for the most part :)

I have it on the backs of my legs too and haven't found caffeine intake makes a difference....

What helped somewhat with mine is just building the leg muscles....didnt' make it go away completely, but it's reduced somewhat....

And as for surgery - having surgery like Liposuction can actually make the cellulite worse....

Here's a really good thread w/ some references I dug up re: cellulite:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=376328&highlight=cellulite

RE: Coffee - cellulite is a bunch of stuff - estrogen, hereditary, diet, and also how much you beat up on your body - and there I'm gonna say things like too much coffee / caffeine, smoking, etc - coffee is a diuretic and will affect the hydration of your skin - so excess over time could contribute to cellulite accumulation. Also smoking - more shit in your body - and regardless of what people say about caffeine - it does introduce an excess of not great stuff into your body - so I'm gonna go w/ YES this can contribute to cellulite - but I'm guess based on things like - how sensitive you are to caffeine, how much you drink over long periods of time, how clean is the rest of your diet (i.e. is your body getting flushed regularly w/ lots of water, is it getting the nutrients it needs, is the natural waste removal / anti-oxidant support that it needs to keep it clean & functioning optimally).

Top Bottom