Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio?

What kind of Cardio do you do?

• Total voters
I mix it up alot. Sometimes a fast walk on inclined treadmill, sometimes really tough HIT style intervals, Circuit training class, straight jogging or road running.

Right now I'm doing HIIT on a treadmill. I prefer the elliptical most of the time though. Running is crap for my knees! I'll mix it up though throughout the year. Basically I get bored and try something else.

I bike to my workout gym, which is 8 miles, them i bike home after my workout, which is another 8 miles. so i think 16 miles of biking a day is good enough! Do you agree? or is it overdoing it!?!

Mostly cycling, outdoor cycling not stationary bike. And whatever sport Im doing in P.E at school, when Im a bit more cut up Ill do swimming as my main cardio though.

I used to do the eliptical for 30 to 40 minutes whenever I went to the gym but for the last 7 weeks I've been doing the 5x5 with absolutely no cardio and I feel 100x's better. My waist is going down and I look a lot better with a shirt tucked in. As long as I can get away with no cardio, I'm there. I hate cardio. I get real bored.

Latley I've been riding a bike for 20-30 minutes 3 x week. Its cool cause it gives me a great cardio workout that doesnt get in the way of my weight training or other execise... If I run its almost like I have to give up lifts for my legs. It beats my knees and ankles up to. I love to swim as well though. Its what I'm good at. I placed 1st in free and butterfly 2nd in breast and back for socal finals when I was a kid with only summer training. It was dumb of me to quit. But I'll choose swimming if I'm gonna race someone even though I'm not in swim shape.

1-2 hrs of intense cycling competitive group rides 6 days / week. All natural 10.5% body fat after 18 months of this.

Top Bottom