Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio?

What kind of Cardio do you do?

• Total voters
Stairmaster, eliptical, treadmill.....1st thing in the AM on an empty stomach.....Used to referee hockey, that was great cardio

EZ_E said:
Stairmaster, eliptical, treadmill.....1st thing in the AM on an empty stomach.....Used to referee hockey, that was great cardio

yeah im a big fan of the stair master early am, i actually feel more of a burn doing that for 30min than on my leg routines.

Rollerblading/ice skating (I play ice hockey)
Hiking

EZ_E said:

Out of curiousity, why would you do that? Your body is in a catabolic stage so it seems counterproductive to keeping lean muscle.

ClemsonTigers said:
Out of curiousity, why would you do that? Your body is in a catabolic stage so it seems counterproductive to keeping lean muscle.

The body burns the most fat that way. I don't feel like I'm catabolic @ that time because I usually wake up a couple time in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and grab a handful of almonds.

My sister is a trainer, she points me in the right direction

In prep I go first thing in the am and in the evening. Now just right after training for a little while.

I used to love the stairmaster and treadmill till i blew my knee out :( now its swimming bike and hiit. My knee ever gets better its back on the stair master a few times a week thats the best hands down imo

Top Bottom