Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio while on roids!

Weam

What's your position regards Cardio while on roids(bulking and muscle mass cycles)

IMO(In My Opinion), I think Cardio is necessary for maintaining a great health and good body as well, maybe twice weekly is enough.

What about everybody else :confused:

I think cardio is very important while on gear or not. I did not do any cardio on my last cycle and I gained more fat then I would have if I had been doing cardio. Also it is good for the heart, I feel alot better in general if I am in good cardiovascular shape. Right now I do cardio 3 times a week for 20-30 min and when cutting I do it 4-5 times a week for 30-50min. My dad went in for a triple bipass not to long ago at the age of 47 and if he had not been doing cardio and exersizing for as long as he has then he may have not been here today.

M18

I think Cardio can only help if you do it right. If you are bulking you dont want to run 5 miles a day. Ride the bike at a moderate pace 3 times a week for 30 min. IMO this should help keep some of the fat off while bulking. Ofcourse everyone is different.

My2cents

I agree with both Torch and Mustang...cardio is important regardless...but depending on your goals you will obviously need either more or less.

Cardio is absolutely necessary. It's better for you healthwise than lifting. If you're already
a big dude, and you're more interested in losing bodyfat, cardio is a must. I do 20 mins
every day before lifting six days a week. If you're a small dude and want to get bigger, do cardio
3 or 4 times a week at 20 mins.

Top Bottom