Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carb cycling ok when not on

veneto82

When carb cycling to shred that stubborn few % of body fat, is it better to do it while on some test? or doesnt matter! Point is you dont want to lose much muscle mass....

BTW I would stay away from thermogenics and only run clen if you are not "On".
If you are on you "on" then adderllin is a potent thermo.

I prefer to be on some sort of anabolic, but if you keep your protein and essesintial fat intake high you can indeed get good results. Getb a fiber supp as well.

My posts are in the wrong order as I posted them!!!!!!!!!!!!

When carb cycling to shred that stubborn few % of body fat, is it better to do it while on some test? or doesnt matter! Point is you dont want to lose much muscle mass....

Whats the alternative? I think periodically increasing your carbs on a fat loss program will spare more muslce when compared to just staying on low carbs all the way. But running gear will spare more muscle then when going gear free.

Whats the alternative? I think periodically increasing your carbs on a fat loss program will spare more muslce when compared to just staying on low carbs all the way. But running gear will spare more muscle then when going gear free.

My GF swears by Clen to help stave off muscle loss. I am pretty certain it does not have that effect for all people. That is just a guess though.
I have never felt like I have gotten that effect.
Creatine at a low dose is also an option, just becareful with the dosing as you could bloat out.

i personally would not cut when not on cycle.

if a cycle put that muscle on you, it will take a cycle to keep it ALL there when you shred

I feel you can cut w/o gear. Even when on gear if your caloric deficit is too large and/or your training is not intese enough you will lose muscle. Hence, if you diet on small caloric deficit, just enough to strip off 1 lb/week then you will not lose much muscle at all, assuming your training is still highly intese, you are eating a high protein diet and resting.

Pretty tough to not lose any muscle without AAS. Running a peptide is another option I falied to mention as well.

The first thing people do when they want to lose some fat is up the cardio, so If you are doing traditional aerobic activity to burn fat dropping that shit would be the first step. It elevates cortisol levels and is counter productive to muscle gains.

The next step would be to replace it with an ass kicking anaerobic workout that last between say 4 and 20 minutes. An example of this would be many of the crossfit style workouts, but you could string anything together or just do tabata style cyclic work, 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off for 8-10 rounds. It could be rope jumping, sprints etc but the key is to try and jack your heart rate during the 20 second work phase. Because its anaerobic work and short duration it wont be as detrimental to muscle mass as long duration low intensity cardio. It also generally burns more fat in a shorter period of time PLUS has shown to have a long term(ie 24 hours) systemic effect on your metabolism which causes ongoing lipolysis.

The first thing people do when they want to lose some fat is up the cardio, so If you are doing traditional aerobic activity to burn fat dropping that shit would be the first step. It elevates cortisol levels and is counter productive to muscle gains.

The next step would be to replace it with an ass kicking anaerobic workout that last between say 4 and 20 minutes. An example of this would be many of the crossfit style workouts, but you could string anything together or just do tabata style cyclic work, 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off for 8-10 rounds. It could be rope jumping, sprints etc but the key is to try and jack your heart rate during the 20 second work phase. Because its anaerobic work and short duration it wont be as detrimental to muscle mass as long duration low intensity cardio. It also generally burns more fat in a shorter period of time PLUS has shown to have a long term(ie 24 hours) systemic effect on your metabolism which causes ongoing lipolysis.

Is this similar to HIIT? could you do say 20 mins on the bike, 45 seconds flat out,1 minute rest. for 20 minutes total duration...

Top Bottom