Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't ejaculate

Guys, I really appreciate you input.

High Intensity, I'm sorry I sounded like a child. I didn't want to impress anybody. It's just that the pill doesn't work with my girlfriend and the only contraceptive we use is the "cum on her tits" method.

Starting today, I will cut Effexor in half. I will see my doctor and tell him about my sides, and ask him about Wellbutrin.

About the Proviron. I still have about 5-6 pills here. Would it be good to have like 50 mg the day I think I'll have sex? What would be a good dosage when I find some more? 50 mg ED?

Thanks!

Andre

I've never taken antidepressents (although maybe I should at times) but I've had that same problem with D-bol and so have a couple of my friends. I'd drop the d-bol, up the test and hit proviron at 50mg a day. Don't waste your load on her tits come in her eyebrows.:)

I can't cum on her eyesbrows anymore. She warned me several times (it's supposed to burn the eyes), but I told her I couldn't control it. I did it again and she told me "from now on, you can't go higher than my tits".

True story.

Andre

Andre9 said:
I can't cum on her eyesbrows anymore. She warned me several times (it's supposed to burn the eyes), but I told her I couldn't control it. I did it again and she told me "from now on, you can't go higher than my tits".

True story.

Andre

Turn her upside down then............

Andre9 said:
It's just that the pill doesn't work with my girlfriend and the only contraceptive we use is the "cum on her tits" method.
You really should find something that does work with your girlfriend then because the "cum on her tits" method will probably get her pregnant eventually.

I've had this problem before. No problem, do this. Turn her ass around and do her doggy-style. If you don't bust a nut, then conjure up a big loogie and spit it on her ass while you fake it with the noises. She'll never know the difference.

Top Bottom