Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canadian bro's

Here is what the YNCA contains

5mg Yohimbine
25mg Norephedrine
100mg Caffeine
100mg ASA

I'm looking for a write up on DADA. I'll post it if I find it.

QFS DADA 100 is can be used at any point in time. It will definately be very benificial during a cycle and/or post cycle. To sum up the properties of QFS DADA 100 (100mg/ml) :

-DADA provides muscular and hepatic system (liver) support

-DADA is a peripheral and cerebral arteriole vasodilator

-DADA has a lipotrophic action, reduces serum cholesterol, and enhances peripheral muscle perfusion due to it`s vasodilating action.

- DADA is a vasodilator of the vascular bed of striated muscle. The reduction in vascular resistance produced by this agent leads to an increase in blood flow, oxygen supply, and muscle perfusion. This increased blood flow leads to increased CO2 and lactic acid removal, reducing muscle fatigue and muscle damage during maximal work periods

The dosage is 1-3cc twice weekly via IM injection

T&T said:
QFS DADA 100 is can be used at any point in time. It will definately be very benificial during a cycle and/or post cycle. To sum up the properties of QFS DADA 100 (100mg/ml) :

-DADA provides muscular and hepatic system (liver) support

-DADA is a peripheral and cerebral arteriole vasodilator

-DADA has a lipotrophic action, reduces serum cholesterol, and enhances peripheral muscle perfusion due to it`s vasodilating action.

- DADA is a vasodilator of the vascular bed of striated muscle. The reduction in vascular resistance produced by this agent leads to an increase in blood flow, oxygen supply, and muscle perfusion. This increased blood flow leads to increased CO2 and lactic acid removal, reducing muscle fatigue and muscle damage during maximal work periods

The dosage is 1-3cc twice weekly via IM injection

That's what I was looking for to put up. Thanks.

xonic2xonic2 said:
Shopper's drug mart has it!

I believe this is the old NYC stack which was/is a popular ECA alternative.

could you imagine the pharmacists face if i went in there and asked where they kept the ynca....bwhahaha

Top Bottom