Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you guess my bodyfat % ? 'Pics'

Just for you bigPita the guy isn't me though

Bq66342.jpg

[This message has been edited by Gyno-milker (edited April 26, 2001).]

while you're shapin up those abs send the chicks my wayyyyyy

Whoever said he is 15% bodyfat is off his rocker. I'd say 8-10%. I think the bodyfat estimates most guys give on here are way off. I don't think anybody is intentionally trying bring anyone else down. I just think its typical of that "never good enough" attitude that many (yes, including me) have.

So guys on here are going to look at you and see "not good enough" and overestimate. I'm getting a very accurate test done this summer. It includes height, weight, bone girth, skinfold measurements, underwater weight, and a few other things. I'll post my pics and let guys estimate, then see how far people are off.

You said you wanted to increase the thickness and size of your back, so there are basically 4 exercises to do that. #1 Bent over rows, Pull-ups (weighted), Deadlifts and Hang Cleans. Get rid of the pulldowns they do nothing for thickness.

------------------
What is best in Life? TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMY, SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU AND HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN!!

You have a solid frame bro! I am guessing your body fat is around 10-11%. The chick in the pool is hot
wink.gif

M18

------------------
steiner4.jpg

I'm getting the overall impression that my body fat rests between 10-12%. In that picture with those girls in Rocky Point I was drinking hard alcohol for 3 days in a row. God bless those Soma's at the the pharmacy. Alcohol the Dieretic of champions I guess.

I was 100% natural in the last picture taken outside with the girls the two posed shots were after 4 weeks of 200mgs per week of Primobolan Depot that I bought while I was in Rocky point. I get more complements on the before shots than after what gives. Pre weight 187.5 after 198.

we all have plenty of bitches we dont need to see only two that you have.ha ha ahhahah
did you fuck them in the ass ;or not that is the question>>

Top Bottom