Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you guess my bodyfat % ? 'Pics'

maybe you ought to have your self esteem estimated by the guys on this board. really, it's like asking somebody if they drive a cadillac just because of the hood ornament. hate to break it to you, the girls don't make the pics for ya, i'm not being the fun hater here bro, just keepin' it real with ya...

You got less bodyfat in the before pic. ALso shaving the chest hair will make your nips look bigger. In my opinion its beter not to do that unless you are like at least over 230 as well as ripped.

Originally posted by liftingnjuicing:
why no androgenic stuff?

B/c how's he gonna bang the chicks if his nutsack's not working
redface.gif
!?
Seriously though, I'd guess you're around 12-13%. I have one of those Tanita scales too, and it says I'm 27%! I'm pretty sure that's bullshit too. I think the best measure of bodyfat is also the simplest... the mirror. Later.

------------------
Strong mind in a strong body...

Just out of interest have you got some of those Tamika (sp?) scales that measure it through an electric current in the feet. I just bought a set which say mine is about 22% when there is absolutely no way it is. I'd say you are about 15% and I am about 10%. Either they give a shit reading or all of those people with lower measurements are taking them wrong. The calipers only measure skin fold anyway so they don't take into account fat internally.

According to my scales this is me at 24% bodyfat. These were taken before my current cycle, I am about 10lb heavier now and will be putting some new ones up at the end of it.

694.jpg

698.jpg

Would you agree?
I think the scales are bullshit.

Gyno-milker, bf around 10-12% seems about right. You seem to have pretty good genetics and with some extensive training and good diet you can attain monster status, but strong androgens are a prerequesite to becoming a monster. If you want to become big then eventually you will have to include androgens in your cycles. The babes look great, the one in the first pic with her tongue hanging out is tryin to tell you something bro - I hope you tagged that one!!!!!

I would say 16% - 13%. As for the girl with the beads. I like her, she looks dirty. I love dirty hoars, the act like they are all then, then you bend them over an they will do what every you say.

Top Bottom