Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone answer 4 of my questions?

snakeryu

You can just answer these 4 questions with a yes or a no. You don't have to elaborate if you don't want to.

1. Can you go to a clinic and get your testosterone levels tested without a doctor referral?

2. Does my doctor have the right to call the authorities and show them my blood test, which could possibly incriminate me for using a controlled substance?

3. Would he keep records of my blood test for future purposes and can this effect my medical insurance in anyway?

:confused:

1. yeah!
2. NO! But just so we know... what did you use?
3. Hmmm actually he should. Dude, if you need Test and you have insurance have them pay for it. Period.

BTW, there are only 3 questions not 4.

Probably, just ask your doctor for the test,
No he doesn't have the right especially under HIPPA (sp)
He would keep the records, but unless he was subpoened or you said it was okay, he couldn't release your records. The ins company can ask for and receive the info necessary to process a claim, but they generally do not have access to your entire file.

The answer to question #4 is "no, I'm busy tonight, and I told you last time was the last time I ever try that with you."

haha.

You can just answer these 4 questions with a yes or a no. You don't have to elaborate if you don't want to.

1. Can you go to a clinic and get your testosterone levels tested without a doctor referral?

2. Does my doctor have the right to call the authorities and show them my blood test, which could possibly incriminate me for using a controlled substance?

3. Would he keep records of my blood test for future purposes and can this effect my medical insurance in anyway?

:confused:

The other answer to question #2 is that if he found contolled substances in your blood test, he has every right and can drop you as a patient under his care, if he doesn't want to deal with you taking substances.

Top Bottom