Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can i take nolva if i am not in roids?

deaftons

Hi everybody this is my questions, i am 21 but suddenly i found some smalls lumps in my nipple, that make my nipple look puffier, so i can take nolva to get rid of this?
or i will be doin it wrong? will that affect my health?
it all started three weeks ago that i found out this smalls lumps.

yes, you can take nolva to rid that. Ralox may be a bit better but both will work, they may not cure it, but they should help.

Are smalls lumps like smalls rices , that are makin my nippe puffy, how much nopva should i take a day?
and will i have any bad effects by taking nolva? I am 21 this smalls lumps appear two weeks ago.i am not in roids

Hi everybody this is my questions, i am 21 but suddenly i found some smalls lumps in my nipple, that make my nipple look puffier, so i can take nolva to get rid of this?
or i will be doin it wrong? will that affect my health?
it all started three weeks ago that i found out this smalls lumps.

I would get some blood work done to see what may be causing you problems and then go from there.

so you have gyno just pop up at 21? I doubt that. did you take steroids before?

never use esteroids man, i am not even big, i have been training for a year, bulking and yes i gained a lot of fat, i have fat in the chest, but my chest never been puffy, and never had lumps inside nipple, that is what worries me, i always feel fat in lower chest , but abouth a month ago i feel my nipple puffy, and then i found out smalls lumps behind nipple,

look at my first pic abouth three months ago, gained a lot of fat but chest was rounded no puffy and no lumpss, and in the second pic taken days ago is puffy,chest like a cone that is what i am asking if nolva can help me, because everyday i see my chest puffier with smalls lumps inside

Last edited:
Top Bottom