Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can I or should I drink ALCOHOL????

we've all seem the documentaries and studies.

alcohol is the #1 reason for ER visits.

steroids is #268 or something.

tell that to your gf/bf when they give you shit about your steroid use as you watch them down a glass of wine or beer.

and if i inject myself with steroids before i drive i am not putting others lives at risk.

^ Good post, I agree with you.

lmfao gotta hate when someone overseas can make an aussie joke, but VB is onyl in victoria

i think he drinks XXXX beer lol

Mate all i drank when i was in Sydney was scooneys of Vitamin B .They would have to scrape me up off the floor of scruffy murphys pub every saturday night .

xxxx and ALL Aussie grog is rocket fuel, :evil:

Mate all i drank when i was in Sydney was scooneys of Vitamin B .They would have to scrape me up off the floor of scruffy murphys pub every saturday night .

xxxx and ALL Aussie grog is rocket fuel, :evil:

Well I wont lie to you mate in the past I have pulled some benders, theres a big binge drinking culture here as you have found out first hand LOL I keep that shit to a minimum now though and your right sir VB is the choice of beer round these parts!

Excellent article... Thanks for posting it up!

I don't drink at all... Never was much into it. I like beer, but not worth the consequences (body fat, lousy metabolism, limp tool, etc), and I could go on & on... Most people I know who are recreational drinkers, do so because it's what everybody else does. But everybody else sitting with a beer in hand, can't say they look better at 43 than most 20-year-old guys on MTV, nor could they outperform an 18-year-old kid with the women. For me, that's a hands-down easy pick.

Charles

Excellent article... Thanks for posting it up!

I don't drink at all... Never was much into it. I like beer, but not worth the consequences (body fat, lousy metabolism, limp tool, etc), and I could go on & on... Most people I know who are recreational drinkers, do so because it's what everybody else does. But everybody else sitting with a beer in hand, can't say they look better at 43 than most 20-year-old guys on MTV, nor could they outperform an 18-year-old kid with the women. For me, that's a hands-down easy pick.

Charles

judging by your pic there is no way you would be that jacked if you drank everyday. no way.

there is a dude at my gym who works out like literally everyday, i see him in there all the time. he's got nothing. he is just a tall skinny guy. he tells me all the time how he gets wasted every night. and i nod and laugh, what a waste cause i know he's got a lot of talent and discipline in the weight room, and to throw it all away cause of his alcoholism is a damn shame.

True. I drink 1/2 a glass of dark cab (red) wine, 4 days a week. Few times a year at a party i might drink 2-3 glasses.

Good info need2

I drink 1-2 beers every Christmas and that's about it.

Alcohol is a POS drug.

Terrible for your brain. Terrible for your liver. Terrible because of severely impaired judgement. Terrible because it dehydrates you.

Alcohol has almost no redeeming qualities imo. Maybe 1 glass of red wine a day is cool, but honestly how many people just drink 1 glass or 1 beer to get some enzymes and minor blood thinning?

Not many.

It's hilarious it's even illegal. Several hundred thousand people die every year do to alcohol. Yet pot is illegal and you're evil if you use steroids.

Fuck alcohol. Fuck tobacco too.

Top Bottom