Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can I or should I drink ALCOHOL????

I love alcohol, had some of the best times in my life drunk. But over doing it does make u feel like shit. I drink once a week on a sat night, low calorie mixers like vodka/coke, maybe couple shots, then plenty of water before bed. I never get wasted, just to the point of absolute confidence. Then i'm on the ladies :p

Bingo! Nothin beats a nice vodka/soda after a nice dinner then out on the town with a few ladies. Just enjoy in moderdation. Some bro's need to loosen up a bit

I drank so much one time I was speaking and the wrong words were coming out...It was like a stroke. terrible.
Good info above. I think alcohol has a lot of empty calories, and although its a great treat, shouldn't be a nightly occurance.

I used to be a proponent of drinking alcohol, lots of it while on juice. While I don't believe myself that it "hinders" gains, I do believe now it's just simply a waste of time and money. I cannot have fun on just alcohol, so may I suggest you dabble in recreational drugs instead if you want to have a good time on juice.

Top Bottom