Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can an AI be used in place of a SERM?

VICREP

I understand that SERMS and AI's have different mechanisms of action however I was thinking that next PCT I could run with Formeron or Aromasin to avoid all the sides of SERMs.

Or maybe Formeron/Forma Stanzol on cycle and Aromasin in PCT.

Thoughts?

Also lactation: is it caused by high prolactin or estrogen most likely after an epistane cycle?

Ais just reduce and kill estrogen they don't stimulate Lh and fsh like serms
Do. You could just take an ai to lower estrogen and wait for your body to start producing test again. It will eventually happen but its gonna take longer.

Ok thanks for your help.

I ordered some formeron, hcgenerate, unleashed and prolactrone

Will they help stimulate LH and FSH?

Also I got my blood drawn today, get results wednesday, except my GP said prolactin wasn't needed. So I'm only getting Estradil, test, cortisol, LH, and FSH.

If they all come back normal would it be safe to assume any problems I'm having are a result of prolactin?

Ok thanks for your help.

I ordered some formeron, hcgenerate, unleashed and prolactrone

Will they help stimulate LH and FSH?

Also I got my blood drawn today, get results wednesday, except my GP said prolactin wasn't needed. So I'm only getting Estradil, test, cortisol, LH, and FSH.

If they all come back normal would it be safe to assume any problems I'm having are a result of prolactin?

Post the bloods when you get them so we can see. usually multiple things are off at once, so its best to see the whole story instead of just part of it. That way we can correctly attack the problem. Instead of guessing.

Post the bloods when you get them so we can see. usually multiple things are off at once, so its best to see the whole story instead of just part of it. That way we can correctly attack the problem. Instead of guessing.

Yeah will do. Only problem is my GP said I wouldn't need prolactin tested so he left it out.

I'm planning on running prolactrone anyway

Top Bottom