Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can a man be faithful to one woman?

I guess, for me, SEXUAL infidelity IS a Breach of TRUST as well as an EMOTIONAL infidelity.

An interesting observation that I have made in the past but does continue to prove true.

In situations of marrital or NON-marital infidelity women tend to be a hell-of-allot more forgiving than men. I'm not sure why and I'm sure that there are many exceptions to this rule but it has been MY observation.

I don't have a real good understanding of WHY this is the case.

Maybe someone could "Enlighten" me.

As far as I'm concerned, excuses like these are complete bullshit!!!

"He/She meant NOTHING to me" and

"I was Drunk and didn't know what I was doing" I really like this one. I don't know about the rest of the guys on this site but if I'm so drunk that I don't know what I'm doing, Mr Freindly goes on strike.

Like I said, I tend to be a bit of a "Hard Liner". Not for religeous reasons like LAWDAWG but simply because, I feel, infidelity demostrates a serious lack of respect and is a irrepairable breach of trust.

What is a relationship without Trust or Respect. Can Love even exist in an environment like that?

I know, A BUNCH of the "Bros" on this site are gonna be sayin. "Mann, that 35andfeel19 ain't a guy, He's a bitch pretending to be a guy" Believe me I know. Some of my closest longtime friends are women and there have been occasions where subjects like this and others come up. The typical response I get is. " You sound JUST like a woman".

"Monogamy is what I offer, I expect nothing less. If she isn't happy in the relationship, cut the bullshit, don't play games, be honest and move on.

Anyhoo, To each his/her own.

Ok, My soapbox is starting to get worn out. I'll stop. :)

been married for 8 years and have been together for 12. years. no regrets and no complaints,

Sure, it's possible. But, right now, I don't know if it's worth it. I was in a long-distance relationship for the last year and I was completely faithful. I had plenty of opportunities, too. But did I take them? NO! Turns out that the lying, cheating cunt took her opportunity though. Moral of the story: why the fuck didn't I take those opportunities?

It is hard for a man, and maybe when you are in the stage of being deep inloved it is easy not to look other femmes, but when that phase goes, it is harder, more if you take in consideration that men are not necessarily bonding feelings with sex, we can love deeply a girl and have sex with another feeling nothing but passion with her, and it seems women cant, when they cheat 99% is due to the fact they love you not, or they dont find what they are looking for in her man, so even when it is a little MACHO way to see things I think men and women have different needs, anyway if cheating cause a big conflict or will carry out consequences you cant handle then think it twice :smash:

Yes it is possible to be faithful, even when your wife hasn't been. If it is true love, you will give it a chance and hope for the best. What ever will be, will be....
Cheers!:) :)

A wise man once said:

"Infidelity is the spice of life. If not for cheating, would we know the virtues of monogamy? Or would we all join hands in a circle of life and proceed to drink from the cup of love, which was filled with sulphuric acid?"

I never strayed once in six years of marriage. Then last January, I busted her with a lingerie purchase on her debit card an hour before she was supposed to get a papsmear.. rotflmao.. yeah... So a month ago the day before my ex moved out I nailed a 24 year old blonde with huge tits and then went home to the little lady..
Anyhow, I honestly believe I did it to not get even but to make it so she didn't have to feel guilty about foolling around once. Not sure really.

LADIES OF THE BOARD

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BE FAITHFUL?
HAVE YOU ALWAYS BEEN?
WOULD YOU ACCEPT YOUR MEN FOOLS AROUND ONCE IN A WHILE ?

I would like to know

:smash:

Top Bottom